So here we go again...
Somehow I deleted my entire second quarter update post.... WHOOPS. So I'll start this list fresh! It'll be like a nice restart for the middle of the year.
Category 1: To Be Quilted
1. Etchings -- Really need to get my tush in gear and just finish this.
2. Scrappy Trip
3. Hearty Good 20 -- I've got a backing and a simple quilting plan, so I should just get on the ball.
4. Warm Cool HST quilt -- the baby is here, so the quilt should be quilted, right?
5. Curio Quilt -- at the quilter!
6. Char's Quilt -- for a really good friend. It's at the quilter, too.
7. Mini Dwell -- it's a mini! How long can it possibly take?
Category 2: Tops That Need to Be Finished
1. Low Volume
3. Christmas #stlouis16patch -- This is is a MUST finish top for this month, because the fabulous Abby Latimer (@alatimer & latimerlane.blogspot.com ) is having a Christmas long arming special for tops that get sent in during the month of July!
Category 3: Quilts I Haven't Started
1. Reindeer Family Tree Quilt
2. A Wedding Quilt for my cousin
3. QuiltCon inspired! I'd like to enter this into QuiltCon 2015, so I need to get a move on.
5. Kanji Quilt