Thursday, July 10, 2014

Quarterly Goals :: Starting the Second Half of the Year

So here we go again...

Somehow I deleted my entire second quarter update post....  WHOOPS. So I'll start this list fresh! It'll be like a nice restart for the middle of the year.

Category 1: To Be Quilted


1. Etchings -- Really need to get my tush in gear and just finish this.

2. Scrappy Trip

3. Hearty Good 20 -- I've got a backing and a simple quilting plan, so I should just get on the ball.

4. Warm Cool HST quilt -- the baby is here, so the quilt should be quilted, right?

5. Curio Quilt -- at the quilter!

6. Char's Quilt -- for a really good friend. It's at the quilter, too.

7. Mini Dwell -- it's a mini! How long can it possibly take?


Category 2: Tops That Need to Be Finished

1. Low Volume

2. Swoon

3. Christmas #stlouis16patch -- This is is a MUST finish top for this month, because the fabulous Abby Latimer (@alatimer  & latimerlane.blogspot.com ) is having a Christmas long arming special for tops that get sent in during the month of July!

Category 3: Quilts I Haven't Started

1. Reindeer Family Tree Quilt

2. A Wedding Quilt for my cousin

3. QuiltCon inspired! I'd like to enter this into QuiltCon 2015, so I need to get a move on.

4. Running

5. Kanji Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment