Monday, March 18, 2013

Tag-a-long with bloglovin'!

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6007755/?claim=6bzumxfvf9x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

So by now you have probably heard that Google Reader is shutting down and therefore, you won't be able to follow my blog that way.

The good news is there are other options!

One is bloglovin and you can follow me by clicking on the little bloglovin' followers button on the side of the page.... then you will be re-directed to bloglovin' and can either sign up or just sign up to follow.

OR

You can tag-a-long by email  by entering it into the little widget on the side that is under the title "Tag-a-long by Email" Then latest words from Sage Sews will appear in your inbox shortly after I post.

Your choice! And both are really a lot easier than I realized! So don't be intimidated... Just SIGN UP!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment