Friday, February 1, 2013

The Internet Sewing Adventure Officially Begins.

Hi,

I'm Katie. I'm starting a brand new sewing blog here at sagenovembersews.blogspot.com.  I had a different personal blog for a while, but have been wanting to shift my focus for some time to sewing.

I learned to sew as a child from my mom and classes at a local quilt shop.  I took some time off , unintentionally for twenty years after that, but have been obsessing over fabric for over a year and am enjoying making quilts for friends and lots of babies! Lately, I've been doing a lot of what I call "selfish sewing" to stay energized and excited. That means I'm sewing more for myself : lots of things I love and enjoy that will beautify my home.

When I'm not sewing I like playing with my big bloodhound, jogging, swimming, and flirting with my fun husband. We *somewhat* recently relocated to the Midwest and we're having fun exploring our new city.

I hope you will join me on my sewing-blogging journey.

Until next time,

I'm Katie and I'm signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi love. I was hoping for another post from you soon. Just your mother, always bugging. Much love

    mom

    ReplyDelete